Inpatient Detox and Addiction Treatment Plans
For many, the first step towards recovery from drug or alcohol addiction is to go to an inpatient detox center. It is extremely difficult to go through withdrawal symptoms without giving in to your addiction, this is why it is recommended to go to an inpatient detox facility where you are monitored by medical professionals. While you are attending an inpatient detox center, you lower your risk of relapse by removing the access to drugs and alcohol. Detox however is only the start of your recovery journey and it is recommended to continue with inpatient addiction treatment rather than just the detox program.
Our staff makes it a priority to keep your substance abuse history, medical history, and medical preferences in mind when structuring your alcohol or drug detox program. We want to make sure that you’re able to start the detox process with zero concerns and mental clarity so that you can go through this process easily.
- Comfortable rooms and luxury amenities
- Around the clock monitoring by our licensed staff
- Individually designed detox protocol
- Balanced healthy diet and nutritional guidance
- Exercise and gym access
- Cell phone and laptop access
- Quiet and peaceful home
- Minimal traffic flow in a six-bed facility
- Low Client to Staff ratio 3:1
Monarch Shores Offers Inpatient Detox for the Following Substances
- Alcohol detoxification-Alcohol withdrawal presents with a variety of symptoms that can be detrimental if not medically supervised and treated. Serious physical problems can occur such as dehydration, hypertension or stroke, extreme tremors, altered level of consciousness, and seizures. At Monarch Shores, our doctor will design an individually tailored medication regimen that stabilizes your blood pressure and heart rate, reduce or completely eliminate tremors, improve cognitive functioning, allow you to sleep better, reduce anxiety, and prevent seizures and hallucinations.
- Detoxing from drugs– The withdrawal symptoms from street drugs like cocaine, methamphetamine, heroin, MDMA, LSD and marijuana can be severe. Side effects such as severe body aches, tremors, restless legs, insomnia, intense cravings, altered orientation, and exacerbated confusion, depression and anxiety.
At Monarch Shores, our doctor will design an individually tailored medication regimen that reduces any discomfort or pain, any gastrointestinal issues, reduces or completely eliminates tremors and shakes, allows you to sleep, reduces anxiety, and improves cognitive functioning.
- Prescription drugs – Even though these drugs are prescribed by doctors there is a potential risk for abuse and addiction. People can take these drugs for a long perioid of time to treat a medical issue and need to be properly weened off the medications. Or sometimes people can get addicted to a medicine such as Percocet after taking them for a few weeks after a small surgery. At Monarch Shores, our doctor will design a medication regimen that will manage your pain, induce sleep, reduce anxiety, and still manage the condition that you were medicating in the first place.
At Monarch Shores, we understand that you will experience heightened emotions that are intensified by the difficulty of dealing with physical effects. Depression, anxiety, insomnia can during the withdrawal phase. That is why it so important to have medical supervision during this time so that we can manage and treat your symptoms and maintain your well-being.
Craving is one of the most significant symptoms during detox, and is the reason why detox is necessary. Detox allows the body to stop physically craving the substance, and in turn our progressive treatment program can help the psychological craving. At Monarch Shores, our staff is dedicated to providing you the support you need during this time of physical and emotional stress that you are forced to deal without your previous “crutch” of drugs or alcohol.
Talk with one of our Treatment Specialists!
Call 24/7: 949-276-2886