On-Site Detox Treatment Plans
It’s important to use that you are able to experience an individualized drug and alcohol treatment plan that focuses on cleansing your body of various toxins, providing physical readjustment and repair, and instilling a greater sense of purpose and encouragement. That is not to say that detoxing from alcohol or drugs is always enjoyable for everyone, but our experienced team will be there with you every step of the way to help guide you through the tough portions of your treatment.
- Private Rooms available upon request
- Around the clock monitoring by our licensed staff at Monarch Shores
- Individually designed detox protocol
- Meals prepared by our private chef
- Cell phone and laptop access
- Quiet and peaceful home
- Minimal traffic flow in a six bed facility
- Client to Staff ratio 3:1
MONARCH SHORES OFFERS THE FOLLOWING ONSITE DETOX SERVICES:
- Alcohol detoxification-Alcohol withdrawal presents with a variety of symptoms that can be detrimental if not medically supervised and treated. Serious physical problems can occur such as dehydration, hypertension or stroke, extreme tremors, altered level of consciousness, and seizures. At Monarch Shores, our doctor will design an individually tailored medication regimen that stabilizes your blood pressure and heart rate, reduce or completely eliminate tremors, improve cognitive functioning, allow you to sleep better, reduce anxiety, and prevent seizures and hallucinations.
- Detoxing from drugs– Drug abuse results in physical dependence. Physical dependence is the process in which the user needs more of a drug to achieve the same results. This leads to dependency and addiction. The withdrawal from street drugs like cocaine, methamphetamine, heroin, MDMA, LSD and marijuana can be severe. Side effects such as severe body aches, tremors, restless legs, insomnia, intense cravings, altered orientation, and exacerbated confusion, depression and anxiety.
At Monarch Shores, our doctor will design an individually tailored medication regimen that reduces any discomfort or pain, any gastrointestinal issues, reduces or completely eliminates tremors and shakes, allows you to sleep, reduces anxiety, and improves cognitive functioning.
- Prescription drugs including Vicodin, Norco, Oxycontin, Percocet, Dilaudid, Fentanyl, Xanax, Ativan, Klonopin, Ambien, and Adderall detoxification– Drug abuse results in physical dependence. Physical dependence is the process in which the user needs more of a drug to achieve the same results. Even though these drugs are prescribed by doctors there is a potential risk for abuse and addiction. Length of time taking these meds tends to be over long periods of time for chronic issues. The damage that has been done to the body over such long periods of time takes longer to repair. We take all of these factors into consideration when developing your plan of care and medication regimen. At Monarch Shores, our doctor will design a medication regimen that will manage your pain, induce sleep, reduce tremors and shakes, reduce anxiety, and still manage the condition that you were medicating in the first place.