Why Choose Monarch Shores
At Monarch Shores our mission is to provide the most comfortable and therapeutic program to assist you during one of the most difficult times in your life. We provide:
- We provide a highly trained multidisciplinary team for an individualized treatment plan.
We know that you are unique with your own needs and areas of concern. We have a team of knowledgeable Doctors, Physician’s Assistants, Therapists, Counselors, Case Managers, Nurses, and Support Staff. Upon arriving you will undergo a comprehensive assessment by a Therapist and a Doctor. You will have an individualized treatment plan that is evaluated and adjusted weekly by your treatment team.
- We are sensitive to and adhere to the strictest standards of privacy and anonymity in compliance with HIPPA ACT and Title 42 code of regulations
Confidentiality is of utmost importance. We want you to feel safe and to have trust in our staff. We feel that you will be able to share and process more of your thoughts, feelings, and emotions. In return, we can provide more effective advice, support, guidance to you and to really deal with any underlying issues. Our staff has been trained on HIPPA regulations and guidelines.
- We are an insurance friendly facility taking most PPO policies
For more information on insurance, please visit our insurance page.
- We offer a comfortable residence with round the clock monitoring and consistent medical care in a healing environment
Your safety and comfort are crucial elements to a successful detoxification process. We are diligent about being attentive to your physical and emotional needs during such a sensitive time. We not only provide medication management, we also provide holistic comfort measures, support, and a caring environment to get you through your difficult time.
- We recognize the needs of busy executives and professionals.
We are cell phone and lap top friendly. We know that it is difficult to take time away from your everyday life and we want to assist you in any way that we can so that you may be able to return to your life. We provide access to computer, fax, and scanner. We do recommend that you bring your own lap top due to the limited availability of the computer. Private Rooms are available for those that need privacy during their stay. We also provide a flexible program schedule. Nights and weekends allow time for clients to attend to their personal business.
- We have a team of highly credentialed therapeutic and treatment team members who specialize in addiction treatment and mental health
For additional information on our experienced treatment team, please visit our staff page.
- We offer a range of traditional, evidence based therapies in addition to holistic therapies that improve overall health
Monarch Shores offers 12 step, non 12 step, Individual Therapy, CBT, DBT, Trauma Therapy, Grief counseling, Psycho education, guided imagery, Motivational Interviewing, Relapse Prevention, and Group interviewing. Holistic therapies include yoga, meditation, acupuncture.
- We offer many amenities that provide a more comfortable and functional stay
Monarch Shores rests on a beautiful hillside overlooking the ocean in Southern California where the average temperature is 73 degrees. We offer a very private and peaceful residence. The residence houses a maximum of six clients so that you don’t just feel like a number.
- We provide aftercare services to support you
Your discharge plan will start from day one when you arrive and an assessment is made by the treatment team. During your stay we will continue to assess needs, changes that you may need in your life. We will assist you in making sure that you are returning to a suitable environment where sobriety is potential. If the thought of returning home sounds to scary right now our staff can provide with an IOP program to help you re-acclimate to the world in a sober living environment while still being involved in the program. We also have many resources to provide for you. If interested, we may help you find and obtain a recovery coach(licensed addiction counselor) that will be available through multiple resources, even if they aren’t close to home.